Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh where, oh where, has Jax gone?

So for awhile now I've been very MIA in my craft room. I joined the Framingham Community Theater production of The Odd Couple (Female Version). It was a great experience and I was the stage manager.
We had four performances and the last two were sold out. I was the voice of god some people thought since I got to talk into their ear backstage.

My Point of View during the show
I had the opportunity to meet a lot of great people and we even had a party at my place after the 3rd show.
The Cast
House ready to party
I can't thank them enough for being so nice to me and helping when we needed it. I wish them all the berry berry best in their future endeavors and hope they stop by and say hi some time.

I was able to work on one craft for the play. There is a need for a burnt 12lb capon in the 2nd Act. I made it from Model Magic and painted it. I thought it came out pretty good for top of capon. I didn't get a picture of it in the pan but here it is after.

Taa daa!
Signed by Cast and Crew


Now that the play is over, I'm looking forward to using my craft space with NEW COMPUTER to make tons of new fun things. I will be posting them here on my site. The new WEBCAM arrived in the mail and is all hooked up for skyping and video blogging. So watch out internet! I'm coming!

Be prepared for tons of fun and barrels of monkeys. Oh shenanigans, those will ensue for sure.

Until then, peace out homies!

-Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment