Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Craft Club in the Hizzzzouse

On June 30th I hosted my very first craft club. I have to be honest when I say I didn't put my all into it but I still have a blast. Originally I had planned on doing a NERD themed party but since it was only my besties (Andrea, Sarah, Sasha, and MC Ton G) I figured they wouldn't mind if I slacked off since I had been prepping for LMFAO and need a break. It was still tons of fun and some awesome crafts came out of the night.

I made squash quiche
Andrea hula hooped
Sasha got her Katness on


I danced for everyone's amusement!
THE CRAFTS!
She also made some bows
Sasha wanted to formalize her beer with a dashing coozie




I wanted to see what I might be able to do to my cabinets.

Anthony made my husband a wonderful new poster based on two of his fav things.
Sarah made geeky bacon chocolate!!!!

Sarah finished her painting and taught me about Sharpie poster paint markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment