Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Farmer's Market Done.

Farmer's Market Done. Check that box off please! On Saturday I went to the Attleboro Farmer's Market as myself, promoting myself, and selling things I made myself! This was a goal I had set for myself and I couldn't be happier that I did it. 7am I got up, got ready, packed and headed over to Fienberg Field. I was set and ready for 9am when people started to roll through. By 9:15am I made my first sale of a sand and seashell necklace. I had actually made the necklace the day before. The day went until 1pm and I had a few wonderful people I know come and visit me! (They even brought me coffee.) I met other vendors and lots of the neighbors of the Attleboro areas. All in all I would say it was very successful and we will see if anyone reaches out to me for future consultation of custom orders.

Photo by Jim Schultz
Photo by Geoff of AFM (via their facebook)

I promised everyone that I would be putting up what hasn't sold on Etsy so I will start working on that. I also received about 40 more Squinkies on Saturday so there are more earrings in my future.

I have a new goal now! I was planning on making a Gwen Stefani costume for Halloween, I might do it sooner then then and go to karaoke bars impersonating her. Not sure why I haven't done it sooner.

Crafting will continue and I will post it all here. Maybe some more summertime fun as well!

Please let me know if you have any questions for me or ideas for other goals!

Thanks and Stay Crafty,
Jax

jaxadele@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment