Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Busy as a bee! New Project List

Hello all you beautiful people!

I've been busy as ever, especially since it's the summer. The farmer's market is over and I have yet to put my leftovers online. In addition to that I have a few other projects on the horizon so I thought I would take a minute to list them out so you know what to expect in the future.

1. Photograph crafts for Etsy Shop
2. Custom Order for Todd
3. Stage Decor for Down City Armory
4. Events for Healthy Living Downtown

Pretty sure these few things will keep me busy. I'm also heading to Mexico after my birthday and am super excited about it!

A personal project which I want to do is to do a daily video diary of my 29th year of life. A lot has changed in my world, I've always wanted to do something like this but haven't so now I'm going to do it. I will most likely post it on YouTube and link it here for anyone who is curious. 365 videos...woah!

Stay Crafty!

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment